Tuesday, April 3, 2007

My sincere apologies

Ooops sorry; I confused being lonely for wanting you ~Me~

I seem to have done that quite a bit but it's time that I learned from my mistakes. Take your smile and your beautiful face, and your smooth talking and just walk away ok? Most of all I am sorry that I ever, for one second, made it seem that I would have such utter disregard for myself and my relationships just because you threw a few meaningless compliments my way. It makes me sick that I would act that way all because of my own misguided attempts at fulfilment. However, now that I know your intent for certain, trust me when I say not in this lifetime. I will not sign up for heartbreak and dishonesty for using people like they mean nothing and for throwing away all loyalty just to get laid all the while putting on a holier than thou act. It is my hope that someday you will find someone who truly makes you happy and you will not need to resort to such measures but if that doesn't happen don't worry there are plenty of sluts out there and you can buy your own unique brand of "love" one night at a time which, apparently, would suit you just fine.

Labels: , , ,

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home