Tuesday, March 20, 2007

An original

While I was doing some much needed cleaning today I found something that I wrote in high-school. Not much, just something we were required to write and I hated it because it had to be insightful and involved the expressing of emotions to a faculty member who I had absolutely no interest in sharing them with. I also hated it because it was required to be dramatic and I had faced hurt in my life as everyone has, but I felt that my hurt was not valid, the small obstacles I had in my life were nothing compared to those of others and the last thing I wanted was for him to read it and say "oh great another over-dramatic teen-ager who thinks they know what pain is" but hell he asked for it and I hated it so much that what am I gonna do now???? Post it for the internet to see because it's a small piece of me and my emotion, just a random something and it's kinda grown on me. And it should be said there was no one certain event that inspired this it's just kinda random but it still has meaning for many different instances.

Too much and not enough at the same time.
Anger surged, electrifying me.
Stabbing, pulsating pain.
Wanting to run yet longing to stay.
Waiting...silence, utterly alone, running away from your problems

Sobbing, wishing, hoping, praying.
Watching life go on around me.
Wondering how things will result.
Thinking my life is over.

Stopping, calming, everything is okay.
I can handle this.
I am victorious.
Slowly the days get brighter.
Every new beginning comes from some other beginnings end.


Yeah it screams of dramatics but it applies to any type of depression we go through young or old so I like it and now I must go hunt down the asshole who gave me a C+ on it!!!!

Labels:

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home