Wednesday, March 7, 2007

The only thing of value in this post is the quote.

Okay today is one of "those" days. The ones where you just wanna crawl in a cave in hibernate. I'm so sad and so angry all at once and everything is on my nerves. You know what I mean? It's not really too different from other days but for some reason everything and everyone either totally pisses you off or finds some way to make you want to cry. Ahhh life is complicated but it's better than the alternative. Anyways it helps me if I vent about all my frustrations so here's a list (and if I'm complaining about someone, its not personal. I'm an equal opportunity bitcher :) )

1) The people who built this building for putting only one freaking internet port thingy in a room made for two people.

2) My roomate for using said port thingy because I have a laptop and I can just use wireless.

3) My damn wireless for flickering on and off all day and most of the night, thus forcing me to either strategically locate myself in a certain corner of the room when trying to be online or get online between the hours of 3 and 10 am which are usually the only times I can get a decent signal and just so happen to coincide perfectly with the hours I usually sleep.

4) My mother for sending me an email about illegal alien deportation and children getting ripped away from their parents (I cried for awhile over that one).

5) My boyfriend for being so damn loveable but so freakin "untraditional"

6) People for being so ridiculously ignorant, selfish, greedy, and stupid sometimes.

7) I'm just frustrated with complications and difficulties in general and i'm too tired and bored with my own thoughts to go on any further so that's all for now.

p.s. My moms quote of the day
"Did you know that they genetically proved that all humans originated from Africa. Ha, that means even grandpa has a little bro in him! And Nicole, do NOT write that down!" Do I or do I not have the most adorable mother ever???? You should be very jealous :)

Labels: ,

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home