Thursday, March 22, 2007

Perhaps a bit over explanatory (does that even make sense?)

Ok so I've been re-reading some stuff here, specifically when I talk about my life and my emotions and I realized that I am rambling way too much, I'm gearing this towards a hypothetical audience (I know at least one person reads this b/c they told me lol) and this is MY blog and MY thoughts and I don't owe any explanations so I will not feel the need to explain every detail of every sentence I type any longer. If you don't like what I say stop reading and even if you don't agree with what I say don't judge or make generalizations. I'm saying this now and it applies to all past present and future posts, feelings are tricky. I don't always know what I'm feeling or how to explain it, and my emotions are so fluid and changing constantly; just know that and enjoy!!!!!!

That being said I need to throw in some mom quotes for the week:

"Nicole if you were a fish you'd be mounted on somebodies wall."

"I would kiss you but I don't wanna make you hot"

"Doesn't that guy over there look like a ladder-stealer?"

Me: "Mom are you upset that I decided to save money and live at home next year?"
My mom: "Nicole it's not like you're a doper in the basement playing video games!"

p.s. I'm dying to post some pictures, any pictures but I won't be back at school until next week and thats where my cord is.

Labels: ,

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home