Thursday, March 29, 2007

Beautiful girl

I haven't seen my favorite kid in the world (my boyfriends 18 month old cousin) for about a month and a half now and today she actually got his phone and called me and as soon as I answered said my name (she pronounced it "cocoa" which is even cuter). She could not do that before!!! I made her a blanket and gave it to her last time I saw her and my b.f. told me that she sleeps with it every night and whenever she sees it she asks "Cocoa?" What else could I ask for???? Hopefully when she's older I'll be the cool cousin she can talk to about anything because lets face it if I can simultaneously bond with her and tease her about calling me "cocoa" my life will be complete.

Labels: ,

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home