Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I need to be more secure in my relationships

My absolute best friend S. and I have never really had a fight. It's easy for us because she lives in Virginia and I live here so when we're together we don't have time to annoy each other and/or fight. My ex-friend (refered to before on this blog as X) once told me I was a cop-out because it's much easier to have good friendships with people that you hardly ever see and that really pissed me off but what if thats true????

Tonight S. called me and we were talking and all of a sudden she got all X on my ass and right in the middle of the convo said "I'm done talking bye" and hung up. I am devastated because a)it's very rude b)we've never had a fight before and c) i hate having anyone mad at me d) it brings back terrible memories of X and e) I have no idea what happened to make her say that. A simple action like that just demonstrates complete disregard for someone else and it really hurts me.

It's times like these that I know why I only have a few close friends, it hurts me too much have people mad at me or to have them talk about me so I only get close to a few people and the others can say what they want but I try not to care. For that reason I need my close friends to be loyal and not induce petty fights/arguments so here's hoping this is the last and only disagreement between us (even though I have no idea what it's about at this point) and if it's not I might need to consider becoming a hermit.

Labels: , ,

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home