Thursday, April 5, 2007

Could you out-run an apple?

Usually my job is boring and today was no exception except for a period of a few seconds while I was making some copies. I was copying some huge packets so I had plenty of time to stare out the window while the copier did it's thing. As I was standing there I noticed this tall, stringy, guy walking down a ramp and carrying his lunch. You can see where this is going right???? Downhill....carrying food.....

Anyways an apple fell off the top of his carryout box and started rolling which struck me as quite funny in and of itself but the thing that brought tears to my eyes was seeing him CHASE the apple. There he was running downhill, plowing through groups of people chasing a piece of fruit. About 5 seconds into the chase you could see a light bulb flicker on inside his head as he realized how ridiculous he was being and he stopped cold and he was all like Apple???? What apple??? I had no apple and I most certainly did not CHASE an apple, are you kidding me?????

That was it, I was doubled over laughing. There's just something about seeing a grown man chase a piece of fruit and then deny it in the hopes of self preservation that will get you every time.

Labels:

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home