Monday, April 16, 2007

writing when i should be sleeping

You know I really don't know why I don't write on most weekends. I guess they're my escape from reality and I like to pretend I never have to go back to school or work or the mundane tasks of day to day life. Maybe that's also why I find it so hard to do homework on weekends; because I think the weekend will never end....that or I'M A COMPLETE AND TOTAL LAZY ASS (take my word for it, its mostly the latter). Not much happened this weekend, I made some apple pies for the b.f.'s family and they seemed to enjoy them, I even taught his sister in law and aunt how to make them "the American way". Incidentally, I absolutely love his family but I will get into that more later because it's 2:15 a.m. and I'm running the serious risk of typing a bunch of incoherent crap so instead I'm going to bed. Goodnight

p.s. My mom is on vacation in the Dry Tortugas until Wednesday which means a) I can't talk to her which is killin me and b) no funny mommy quotes until at least wednesday :( ....and the world collectively weeps.

Labels: ,

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home