Monday, April 9, 2007

How good of a citizen is your canine?

My dog Maggie, you know one of the two adorable dogs featured regularly on this page, is in doggie school. She did obedience last year and sorta passed and now she is just doing a class called something like "good citizen canine". Basically she just learns how to not rip your arm out of its socket when you go for a walk and how to not pummel people when they visit.

My mom has been taking her for about 5 weeks now and last Thursday I went to watch and may I just say my dog was not the best dog there but she was the absolute cutest. She would be laying on the floor while the instructor was talking about the next exercise and she would look at me across the room and I would mouth the words "I Love You" (which she probably thought meant "I'll buy you filet mignon after this class is over because you are just that good") and she would wag her tail, subtly, so as not to disturb others because that is just how good of a citizen my canine is.

Labels: ,

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home