Friday, May 30, 2008

Me

wow my posting has been light lately...or, you know, virtually non-existent. So I'm at work, it's Friday, and hardly anyone is in so I'm doing what I do most often to keep myself occupied--browsing the quotes on photobucket. Yeah I'm cool. Anyways I decided to do a post describing myself in only said quotes so without further ado...

outdoorsy">" border="0" alt="" />

????

forgive, forget

hate is easy

am who i am

the guy may wear the pants in the relationship but i control the zipper

i love talking shit with you

i love naps

"When work feels overwhelming, remember that you're going to die"

drunk dance

judge people

hos before bros

quotes

I

Live for the moments

Here are two I couldn't find on photobucket
"Summer has snuck up again on me and my giant ass"
"I can hardly wait to see and meticulously judge people at my high school reunion"

and finally, my favorite which has absolutely nothing to do with anything...

anteater

Labels: , , ,

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home