Monday, May 12, 2008

List

So I've decided to start a list of things that I want to do, just little things that will push me to be a better person, or are something fun that I've always wanted to do. So far I only have five but I will keep updating the list and let you all know how I am progressing.

The list thus far:

1) Read the entire Bible in one year-(in progress, Just bought the one year Bible for women: am already roughly 11 days behind lol)

2) Send a secret to PostSecret

3) Pay the person behind me's toll "just because"

4) Raise money for a shelter animal-DONE this weekend my team and I walked at the Humane Societies Bark in the Park and raised $300 for a shelter dog named Houston who only has three legs and also needs adopted!

5) Stay in a suite at a nice hotel just for fun-DONE last weekend my friend C. and I went to the Sheraton Inn on the river and got a two-story river-view room with a full kitchen, living room one and a half baths and a king size suite. It was soo nice we had big screen plasma tvs all over the place and we relaxed in the huge pool. It was tons of fun and pictures are forthcoming just as soon as I upload all the pictures from my camera.

So there ya have it, 2 out of 5 ain't bad! (yuck! I can't believe I typed the word ain't)

Labels: ,

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home