Friday, May 2, 2008

ramble, ramble

Yeah so it's been awhile. The last few weeks have been a million different kinds of stressful with classes wrapping up and final projects being due and exams to study for. Suffice it to say my anxiety levels have reached some crayzee ass levels and I have not been fun to live with. Nothing much else to report except a couple weeks ago I got my hair cut kind of like Katarzyna on ANTM (my apologies, I couldn't find a pic to link to) and now when I look in the mirror I want to make out with myself cause I like it so much (yuck, even I gagged a little bit writing that).

p.s. I have met yet another guy and things are going pretty well, we're taking it slowly and I will not talk about it for a very long time lest I jinx myself.

Labels:

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home