Thursday, May 15, 2008

My sincere apologies to this poor groundhogs family

Did I ever tell you about the time my dog Maggie killed a groundhog WHILE SHE WAS TIED UP IN THE YARD? Well she did and she was. Why on Gods green earth a groundhog would walk that close to a dog I will never know but she thought it was some great new robotic toy and only too late did I look out the window and run outside to get her to drop it. And as any responsible pet owner does I took pictures of that poor innocent groundhogs blood on my dog (yes I know I'm going straight to hell), you know just for documentation. Guess who was digging a hole in the back yard and conducting a groundhog funeral that night? (hint: not me).
And now the evidence...

Labels: , ,

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home