Monday, June 16, 2008

Yuck

I am so utterly gutted. I wrote this amazing poignant post about how wonderful life's unexpected moments are and two hours later I was forced to remove it because...how shall I say this? Things were nowhere near as wonderful as they had been. It's a long story and I'm still too upset to write about it so forgive me if posting is light. I'm dealing with that deep seeded depression that makes even the tiniest task seem impossible and everything I do makes me want to burst into tears so please pardon my emotional basketcase-ness. Also, don't worry no one died or anything, it's just a personal battle of sorts.

p.s. on a brighter note I was in Outer Banks NC for a week and it was absolutely brilliant and beautiful, pictures coming soon PROMISE!

Labels:

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home