Monday, January 14, 2008

Class of 2004: redifining pathetic

I'm about 45 minutes away from going to my first class of the spring semester, after that vacation is officially over :( bummer. Right now I'm at work not working but instead looking up people I graduated with on Myspace. The people I graduated with make me cringe. They have no goals other than getting drunk, smoking pot, and (for the girls) finding men to knock them up. Where is the ambition? Why don't these people want anything for themselves? I mean seriously for some of them the crowning achievement of their life would be getting on disability so they don't have to work. It is sad, there are so few of us who are making anything out of ourselves. Now I'll step down off my soapbox and get to class. Also, I cringe to think about how these people will look at our 10 year reunion.

Labels: , ,

--------------------oOo--------------------

1 Comments:

Blogger kat said...

Sounds strangely familiar. How come that no sooner than they have left school girls try to get knocked up so they can stay home and won't have to work...as for the guys ...I'm not even gonna go there.

January 17, 2008 at 2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home