Monday, November 19, 2007

The UV rays probably fried her brain but it's okay because she wears lotion on her face

Just taking a break from homework to say that I tried a water aerobics class tonight and it kicked my ass! It feels all fine and easy when you're in the water but when you get out damn! It feels like gravity is gonna suck you right into the earth's core. Anyways while I was changing in the locker room I heard one of the stupidest comments ever.

Girl 1: I had bubbles around my eyes after I went tanning the other day.
Girl 2: Oh, that can be a sign of skin cancer.
Girl 1: I know that's why I always wear lotion or something on my face and I don't wash my face before I go tanning.

Okay is it just me or is that stupid as hell. Yes you put lotion on your face in the morning (most lotions only have like an SPF of 15) which is probably worn off by the time you tan and even if your face is protected (which it obviously wasn't)what about the rest of your body???????? Am I missing something here?

Labels: , ,

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home