Sunday, November 4, 2007

The price is oh so wrong these days

Just dropping in for a minute to say: I MISS BOB BARKER. I gave Drew Carey a chance on TPIR but lets face it he's no Bob, that show will never be the same again and it saddens me. I can't tell you how many summer days me and my grandma spent watching that glorious glorious American phenomenon known as The Price is Right hoping upon hope that someone would get to play Plinko (or in my case the ever popular mountain climber game because I loved the yodeling sound effects almost as much as I loved watching that little plastic man fall off the cliff) and after it was over we would go swimming. You just can't mess with 30 years of tradition and expect me (the queen of not coping well with change) to take it gracefully, ya know what I'm sayin?

Now the moment of truth. I pose this question to anyone reading this: am I just overreacting and letting my love of Bob cloud my judgement or does Drew Carey really kinda suck at his new gig?

Labels: , , ,

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home