Sunday, November 4, 2007

Blush-fest

So I'm taking a little help from the prompts at the NaBloPoMo site and the topic I have chosen to write about today is my most embarrassing moment (which occurred when I was roughly 13 years old).
While there are many moments in my life that have been "embarrassing" there is one that absolutely takes the cake. I'll be honest, before this happened to me I always wondered how the heck anyone could be stupid enough to do this and figured that they were just making it up but alas when you're extremely tired and not paying much attention it is entirely possible to not only get in the wrong vehicle but to sit down in said vehicle with an entire family which isn't yours and begin calmly eating your ice cream before looking up and realizing that everyone is staring at you and that they are not, in fact, anyone you have ever seen before in your life. Next thing you know I panic, run out of the van leaving the door hanging wide open and letting their dog practically escape, and duck into my actual van with my actual family and my actual dog where I proceed to freak out and my family proceeds to laugh so hard they pee themselves because they watched the whole thing and didn't stop me because they wanted a good laugh.
Seriously, what are the chances of having the same exact van in the same parking lot with the same number of people and a dog inside, parked directly across from each other? It could have happened to anyone, just be glad it wasn't you lol.
Oh yeah and did I mention I was in my bathing suit when all of this transpired and that the people waved and honked at me when they left (hangs head and weeps)

Labels: , , ,

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home