Thursday, October 4, 2007

Yea I'm just a little bit lame

Oh my gosh I got 3 comments yesterday you have noooo idea how excited that makes me (I may have even teared up a little bit or jumped up and down on my bed with joy)even if you haven't technically been reading and only commented b/c i commented on your blog IDONTEVENCAREBECAUSEIHAVETHREEWHOLEMOTHERFUCKINGCOMMENTS. So thank you for your comments and please by all means continue reading and commenting!

Oh yeah and as an aside the most stupid thing I have heard lately was a young man on Judge Judy swearing up and down that he didn't steal his former friends backpack but when the former-friend described the contents the defendant apparently disagreed and shouted out "NO there was no i-pod in there!" Suffice it to say the plaintiff won and Judge Judy ripped the defendant a new one.

Labels: , ,

--------------------oOo--------------------

3 Comments:

Blogger misguidedmommy said...

that is hilarious i would have loved to see it

October 5, 2007 at 8:33 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Me jumping up and down on my bed or judge judy? haha

October 5, 2007 at 12:15 PM  
Blogger kat said...

Judge Judy...gotta love the braindead people she has to deal with on a day to day basis. I wish I could have seen that.

October 5, 2007 at 3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home