Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Hilarious things my boyfriend has said to me lately

Now keep in mind that he is from Brazil and his mastery of the English language is a bit shaky at best.

Him(trying to make me mad): "I have a son in Brazil."
Me "What's his name?"
loooong pause
Him: "Uhhh her name is Jefferson?...i messed that up didn't I?"

Me: "Why did you sleep with that girl in Texas?"
Him: "Because she scraped (trying to say raped) me"

Him (about me): "yeah so I told the lady at the condo that you speak very well english"

"if they don't fix this problem for me will you help me punch them because i think you're gonna punch super good because you yell at me all the time"

"whats this word 'sunshine' does it mean something sweet?"

"bugs don't bite me because my blood is super good, i eat garlic and when they come to bite me they run away. You just need to eat brazilian food and stop having bad blood"

"i like you because you're not super fat, just a little bit"

"baby im surprised! you look hot!"

"i said i did because you said i did but i no did" (riiiiiiight)

Labels: , ,

--------------------oOo--------------------

4 Comments:

Blogger misguidedmommy said...

YOU KNOW IT IS ALSO KIND OF HARD TO COMMENT WHEN IT TAKES ME FIVE MINUTES TO FIND THE DANG WHITE COMMENT LINK...THIS POST WAS HILARIOUS THOUGH!

October 3, 2007 at 12:38 PM  
Blogger kat said...

Yes I have to agree with Misguided Mommy, great post I didn't have time really to check it out the other day. I can understand how your boyfriend must feel though. I said some pretty stupid stuff when going out with a native english speaker. So if you see something in my comments or on my blog - don't hesitate to make fun of me. I am used to it by now :)

October 6, 2007 at 4:28 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

kat, you speak english perfectly, I'm amazed that someone can learn another language so throughly I cannot imagine how hard it must be (wait I kind of can because I'm doing it but I promise I will never speak portuguese as well as you speak english!)

October 10, 2007 at 11:55 AM  
Blogger Mrs. J said...

Kinda cute! I'm not a good English speaker but I try to be bec of my fiance lol

October 12, 2007 at 5:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home