Saturday, September 8, 2007

Plain strawbery ice cream anyone?

I never noticed until today how difficult it is to find plain strawberry ice cream. I, myself, am more of a chocolate type but today I was out and about and a friend asked me to pick up some strawberry ice cream. I believe his exact words were "If you come back with anything other than plain strawberry ice cream I will punch you." Fast forward to a couple hours later when I am cowering in fear in the ice cream aisle of Kroger because they simply do not have plain strawberry ice cream: neapolitan? check. strawberry swirl? check. strawberry cheesecake? check. But no plain strawberry, so I did what any intelligent person would do, I bought an entire gallon of cookies and cream which doesn't even have anything close to strawberry in it and hoped he wouldn't notice. Amazing how quickly men forget because I gave it to him and he immediately opened it up and dug in, thank goodness.

Labels: ,

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home