Friday, November 2, 2007

All the cool kids are participating in NaBloPoMo so I had to too

I had the great idea to do a blog post about me (not that I'm egocentric or anything) just some random facts about myself and blah blah blah.

1) I am absolutely 100% not a morning person. I have no classes scheduled before 10:30 and sometimes I'm late to those ones.

2) I brush my teeth in the shower

3) I always buy books instead of getting them from the library because I never take them back and end up paying for them anyways so I just eliminate the middle man. Also, it just feels better owning a book, though I'm not entirely sure why.

4) I hate the way plastic containers smell after they have held food

5) I also hate the smell of freezer burn

6) I prefer the indoors to the outdoors most of the time

7) I think watching a movie at home is never the same as watching it in a theater (that being said I hardly ever go to the movies because it's so freakin expensive)

8) Sometimes when my dog is sleeping (she's white) and I'm bored I color patches of her hair with a marker just for fun (I know I'm terrible report me this instant!)

9) I loooove organizing and re-organizing stuff

10) Okay and lastly, (this one is really weird and gross) I always look at my nail clippings after I clip them. I have no idea why I do this but it fascinates me to see how long they were and basically I'm a nutcase lol


Oh and by the way I just joined NaBloPoMo. I know, I know, I'm always a day late and a dollar short but oh well better late than never

Labels: , , ,

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home