Saturday, November 10, 2007

Could I interest you in a reading? Then again how about not

I'm cuttin it close again, I almost missed another day. What can I say my life is extremely boring. I made a video of my dog being shy in front of the camera perhaps I will post it tomorrow since I'll have some time. Other than that not much to report. I made some kick ass apple dumplings today. Oh yeah and in a previous post I talked about my intuition and how sometimes I just have feelings; while the one mentioned in that particular entry did not come true I has one the other day that unfortunately did. I called my mom, my boyfriend, and my friend and told them not to freak out but I felt like something was going to happen in one of their lives, either to them or their family or they were going to witness something and seriously I was a wreck over it, I just felt so nervous and weird. I got a call from my friend a couple hours later and she told me that her aunt had gone into cardiac arrest and was pretty much brain dead. YIKES! I don't believe that I'm psychic or anything like that but I think that it's possible to tap into energy of that sort. Of course it doesn't seem to be anything consistent but it's pretty cool that it happens occassionally, maybe next time it will be something good!

Labels: , ,

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home