Thursday, November 8, 2007

Get those degrees people!

Once again not much time to post so I'll make a list of annoying and incorrect things that people say and call it a post:

1) It mystifies me that there are college students that still call the library the "libary" (pronounced "lie-berry")

2) College students using math terms such as plus instead of add, minus instead of subtract and my personal favorite "times it by" instead of multiply by. As in "To solve the equation you plus two, minus three, and times the answer by six"

3) Honors students calling an angioplasty and "angioplasm"

I could go on but I'm drawing a blank and there are so many blogs to catch up on reading thanks to NaBloPoMo!

Labels: , ,

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home