Saturday, November 17, 2007

Calendar Girl

Damn a whole week slipped by! I realized I forgot to post Sunday and then, true to my only child perfectionist personality, I decided well since I'm not doing very well at this whole posting everyday in November thing why don't I just go ahead and skip A WHOLE MOTHERFUCKING WEEK!!!!! Blogging is funny like that, I just can't do it if I don't "feel" it ya know what I mean?
Anyways my life is extremely boring as usual except I've been working on an adorable project and the story behind it goes a little something like this: my dog Roxie is an American Eskimo and my grandpa loves her to bits and pieces, he always doggie-sits if we aren't in town (and cooks her actual beef stew every night for dinner might I add!) and in his younger days he would come to our house everyday at noon just to take her for a walk. All this to say LOVE. There is much of it between my grandpa and Roxie. So every year my grandpa gets an American Eskimo calendar for Christmas and then throughout the year he'll make comments like "This months picture looks just like Roxie" or "There are two puppies in this months picture, I wonder what Roxie looked like as a puppy" but lately the calendars have just been repeats and we CANNOT have that so I devised a genius plan to dress Roxie up and do a photo shoot for each month and make a real Roxie calendar so that every month the picture can look "just like Roxie". Without further ado here are a few of said pictures, we're still working on the others and these still need to be edited but I didn't want to kill you with too much adorable :)

We started with Christmas (December) and I found this adorable Mrs. Claus ensemble at the place that rhymes with Farget for the bargain price of $9.99 (For that price she's wearing it for every holiday from now on!)


Next we did Halloween (October)and as you can see she's pleased as punch to be outside in front of the whole world dressed like a jack-o-lantern, her glare could melt steel.


And today we did a beach shot (for some summer month)it is one of my favorites


We also tried to get her to lay in a roaster pan surrounded by veggies for Thanksgiving (November) but this is all we got so I think we'll be re-shooting.


And just for good measure and because it's been so long since I've posted any pictures here are some cute candids of the little lizard butt.





And never to be left out my other dog Maggie (aka The Maggers, Maggerific, Mag-sta, Mag-it, Mag-pie, Mag-ma, Mag-net (as in "Oh shit! Maggie is coming to visit we better "Magnatize" the house hahaha), Magsumus, Margaret (when she's in trouble), and Magatha Christy)


Labels: , , ,

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home