Friday, January 4, 2008

A New Year = New Ramblings

So it's been like a million years since my last post. Not much to report, the holidays were lovely I got to spend time with my best friend and her family while they were visiting from Virginia and I got to spend lots of quality time with my family as well. For Christmas I got a few gift cards (I got the rest when I went shopping the day after Thanksgiving) and a new i-pod nano from the guy I've been seeing (is it too soon for that???? or do we just like to give good gifts because I totally got him a cell phone) But the greatest gift of all was from my bestest; it's called "Henry the talking gnome" and you press it's foot to record a saying and then press it's hand and it repeats it in a high-pitched gnome voice. There have been hours of entertainment had already. An added bonus is that it's really hard for someone to be mad at you when your voice is coming out of a stuffed gnome. And she also bought me a hardcover copy of the book Frog and Toad Together with an inscription about how much like them we are (tear) and she even read me the story where they bake the cookies and try really hard not to eat them all (so totally us) Oh how I love that girl! Also, I saw pictures of our vacation house online (I go on vacation with her and her family every summer to the Outer Banks) and all I can say is WOW!!! It sleeps 26, has a pool and hot tub, a game room, an elevator, an exercise room, annnnnd wait for it.......a theatre room with theatre seating and a movie projector; yesssssssss. I think it also said something about a poolside bar but I'm not sure so needless to say I am crazy excited for June to roll around. And because June will be rolling around so soon I have also started the South Beach Diet. For anyone out there who thinks it's a good idea, it's not. I mean yes the weight is coming off but for the first two weeks you cannot have carbs, fruit, alcohol (duh), or basically anything sweet and you are also limited on your dairy choices so suffice it to say I AM SOOO HUNGRY since I have no carbs to give me that full feeling and also as a side note I HATE VEGETABLES. Every time I think of the make-shift stir-fry my mom made for me last night a little bit of throw-up comes up. Anyways enough about that I can officially eat healthy carbs again in 7 days!!!! Whooo Hooo. That's about it for now but hopefully I'll upload some pictures in the near future.

Labels: ,

--------------------oOo--------------------

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

January 10, 2008 at 5:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home