Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Schools not out for summer

So I started my summer class Monday (Dynamics of Personality) and at first I was totally bummed. The class is two hours long everyday for the rest of summer, but then I had a revelation the class consists of only two papers and a few tests and I now only have to work two hours a day plus the subject matter and instructor are pretty interesting. So I've decided that I'm glad I sucked it up and took a summer class because it motivates me to get stuff done and I have to work less, I'm such a lazy ass.

Oh yeah and today's topic of discussion in class: defense mechanisms. It was very interesting because I am guilty of almost all of them, hahaha maybe I should work on that.

Labels: ,

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home