Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Now with 10 times the water pressure

Not to be all bitchy or complain-y or whatnot but is it really entirely necessary to freakin use a jack-hammer at 8:00 a.m.??? Huh Mr. Water guy from the water company doing water related repairs??? Cripe! I am sooooo not a morning person and nothing usually wakes me up (including the smoke detector) but 45 minutes of jack-hammering on the asphalt right outside my house seemed to do the trick. I was not happy, I was the exact opposite of happy, I was pissed. Then Mr. Water guy, as if that wasn't bad enough please tell me why, whyyyyyyyy it was necessary to talk to someone who was standing 5 feet away from you ON A BULLHORN...about things that had nothing to do with water lines or the repairs thereof, but rather about your doctor's appointment later that day and "Ed could you please go with me because I need a ride home" etc. etc. You know if I hadn't gone to turn on the water this morning and had 10 times the normal water pressure I might have had to come out there and back you over with my car.

Labels: ,

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home