Monday, July 2, 2007

Breaking the silence

Ok so I'm back to my old talkative self and as my template says OMG There is sooooooo much to tell you. But I'll try and keep it simple for now.

First I told you I would tell you about the wedding I went to last weekend so here it goes. I went to my cousins wedding (details about the shower listed here) It was a loooong Catholic ceremony and the priest made way too many jokes throughout but anyways fast forward to the reception where I drank 7 vodka and cranberry juices and hardly got tipsy and also caught the bouquet!!!!! I have never caught the bouquet and I kept telling everyone today was my day (not because I want to get married but because I am extremely competitive lol) and it was. Unfortunately the guy who caught the garter was totally underwhelmed and possibly gay so I stayed as dignified as is possible when a stranger is sliding a garter ever so slowly closer to your personal space while everyone watches and the photographer snaps pictures. I didn't get any pictures but I might be able to link to them online. So that's the wedding story.

I also mentioned vacation pictures but the scanner's not hooked up so thats a no go.

Lastly, I will talk about my amazing weekend. This weekend my other half (aka my best friend Selena) was in town and we went to Cedar Point friday, shopping and hanging out Saturday and to the JOHN freakin MAYER concert on Sunday. He was amazing and adorable and I want to have his love child even though he does make those really weird faces when he sings. Hmmm you think he makes the same faces during sex because I might hafta wear a blindfold if that's the case.

Well that's the Cliffs Notes of the last week and I'm so glad I'm feeling more like writing again :)

Labels: , ,

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home