Sunday, May 27, 2007

Now here's something you don't hear everyday

Who knew that my bra-less cleavage is the exact size of a baby starling? Well it is. Do you wanna know how in the hell I know this??? Okay I'll tell you, my mom found a baby starling in the middle of a busy road and brought it home because we live near a park where we can release it when it learns how to fly. Fast forward to a few hours after she brought it home and it was chiiiiiiirping and chiiiiirping and we all know that a chirping bird needs someplace cozy to go to sleep (actually we don't but when I don't know something I make shit up) and all I had available at the time was my shirt so in he went. He shut up right away and went to sleep for 2 whole hours! It was like a baby sling, I had on a workout top with a built in bra so he just sat in there while I walked around and went about my business. After a while his cute little mouth started to twitch while he slept, his beak resting on my left breast. It was precious and all but I'm glad we found a little nest type deal that he also likes to sleep in because I can sleep through a lot of things but I don't think a bird down my shirt is one of them.

Oh and by the way, yes I took pictures (come on now, how often do you have a bird nesting in your cleavage????) and no I will not post them on here because this is just not that kind of site.

Labels: , ,

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home