Thursday, May 10, 2007

Summer resolutions

So it's been an insane week what with the finals, and the moving out of my dorm, and the getting assigned a paper on the day of a final (due by the end of the week) and the scare of having my diabetic cat go into a coma and be minutes away from death and all I'm pretty tired and ready for some sun and relaxation (the cat-tigger-is fine now thanks to the wonderful staff at our vet's office)

Anyways I'm turning over a new leaf (well I am attempting to anyways). This summer instead of laying around every waking hour that I'm not at work and doing nothing I will be active. I'm gonna go check out Curves with a friend and try and workout everyday, I'm going to go to work,I'm going to get going on my Senior Honors Project, I'm going to get up early and get errands done instead of waiting until the last possible minute and then freaking out, I'm going to study for the GRE, I'm going to read lots of books, and most importantly I will do all of this while keeping up with my insane television watching habits (luckily for me most of the shows will be re-runs during the summer although I cannot wait for Hell's Kitchen!!!) Oh yeah, and I'm taking a summer class so I'll be doing homework and crap. My goal is to keep myself busy because when I am bored bad things happen....baaaad things* I dunno some people make new years resolutions I guess I always seem to make summer resolutions. They usually go so well and then the fall comes and I lose it. Whatever, at least I'll be on track for four months out of the year (an entire 1/3!!!)

*the list of baaaad things includes but is not limited to: me feeling sorry for myself, me feeling lonely, me taking on insane cleaning projects, me staying in bed for an entire two days only getting up to pee, me eating more than is humanly possibly, and just the general feeling that I am a loser who has no place in society.

Labels: ,

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home