Sunday, April 29, 2007

I am so stupid

So me and my mom were riding in the car today and she was talking about going to the card store, and would I go to the card store with her?, and on and on with the card store talk so I agreed to go with her. I asked her what card store we were going to and since we already had to get a prescription why didn't we just get a card at CVS? To which she replied "No I want to go to "that card store"

Riiiight, of course that card store

Me: Which one?

Mom: You know that one next to where we used to go grocery shopping, the one by the Chinese store?

Me: We don't have a Chinese store anywhere in Akron what the hell are you talking about?

Mom: BITE MY ASS NICOLE!

Me: Are you talking about Hallmark???

Mom: YES!!!

Me: God!, why didn't you just say the Hallmark next to Tops and the Chinese restaurant?

Mom: Don't be stupid you knew what I meant

Unfortuneately for me I really thought she was talking about some damn little Chinese store and so I started visualizing what exactly a Chinese store would sell and then explaining it to my mom (As in "noooo mom if it were a store it would have....")and here are some of the gems I came up with:

1)Specialty chopsticks
2)Imported rice
3)Kimono's
4)Those Chinese dragon costumes that they use at festivals and such
5)Paper lanterns

And thats as far as I got because, and please don't ask me why,at that moment no funnier words had ever been uttered in the English language than paper lanterns and specialty chopsticks.

Labels: , ,

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home