Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Preach it sistah!!!!

Wanna know what I think?? I don't care if the answer is yes or no because this is my blog and I'm gonna say it anyway. I think it is ridiculous for girls to stay with men who treat them like crap just because they're scared of being alone. I am tired of seeing otherwise strong women constantly making excuses for themselves and a guy who has not even the slightest idea what respect is.

I realize it is difficult to end a relationship (I too at one point in my life was guilty of staying in a relationship for fear of being lonely, but then I turned 17) Get over it already and have enough respect for yourself to find a guy that is worthy of you. People treat you how you let them treat you and even if it's just "this one person" disrespecting you(which, chances are it's not) that is one person too many. Have enough respect for yourself to kindly step away from those who treat you badly. I'm not saying you need to turn all psycho feminist on their ass, just nicely end it because you deserve better and chances are you will not be alone forever but even if you are at least you won't be faced with a disappointing relationship in which you are constantly getting hurt and making excuses.

Oh and if a close friend gives you advice on a man and you don't want to hear it so you accuse her of being "jealous", that's pretty much as low as you can get so if you find yourself wanting to utter those words do it privately that way in a few months when your guy ditches you you'll have a lot less back-peddling to do. And just to clear things up all of the above is also true for guys: bottom line, if someone doesn't treat you the way you deserve to be treated then they're not worth your time.

Labels: , , ,

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home