Friday, July 13, 2007

Teeth falling out dreams

So at the end of yesterdays post I made brief mention of the fact that I keep dreaming about my teeth falling out. I know this is supposed to mean something though I'm not entirely sure what. These dreams are consistent like at least 3 a month and they vary a great deal (except the part where my teeth fall out). And before I go any further please let me explain that my teeth literally fall out, not get loose and wiggle and come out in food, but fall the fuck out of my mouth. Anyways last month I dreamt that several of them fell out and I had to go to the gynecologist for a consult about getting them back in and she told me that if I just held them up to my mouth long enough then they would take. So I kept holding them up but there were a lot of them and I couldnt get them all in the right spot and then I would take my hand away to see if they "stuck" and they would all drop to the floor. I have no idea how it turned out because eventually I just woke up. Not all of them are quite so dramatic for instance the other night they just fell out and someone said I had a fungus (nice huh?). But seriously how weird am I????

It should be noted that in my waking life I think the whole losing teeth thing is absolutely repulsive so maybe that has something to do with it right????

Labels: ,

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home