Monday, March 10, 2008

Me and Chelsea: BFF's

So I forgot to tell you about this one time a couple weeks ago when I met Chelsea Clinton. She's much prettier than she was when she was the first daughter and was very well-spoken. I am still absolutely floored that anyone even remotely famous in any way would come to my school because that just doesn't happen. We are like the lepers of our county, we don't get outside visitors ever. Apparently we're moving up in the world, that or Hillary really wanted to win Ohio (I'm pretty sure it's the latter) regardless, it was fun and I do have a picture of me and her but I must warn you that it is BAD. In all caps and bold kinds of bad. I will not defend myself for going out in public looking like that, there is no excuse (plus why the heck is the camera zoomed in so much?) And also my pirate eye and triple chin-they suck some major ass. But hey I can't look perfect all the time (or ever).




p.s. Even after all this I still didn't vote for your mom, sorry Chelse-meister hopefully we're still BFF's

p.p.s. No I did not shave my head I had it back in a ponytail with a headband in and apparently it just frizzed the heck out (I'm so embarrassed, blush)

Labels: , ,

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home