Thursday, February 7, 2008

A la folie..pas du tout (He loves me, he loves me not)

Okay so this movie is basically amazing and I highly recommend it. It gets a double bonus because it actually made me excited to go to French class for once in my life! I loooove Audrey Tautou (she also plays in Amelie). Also I am so proud that I watched the entire movie in French with French subtitles and managed to understand it!!!!! woo hoo now if only I could go back to Paris (I visited once, when I graduated high school and it was pretty much a-freakin-mazing).

Also my blog-iversary is coming up, I cannot believe it's been a year of my incoherent babbling. Anyone who's reading (regularly or otherwise)feel free to ask me any questions in the comments and I'll answer them on my blogs birthday!

Labels: ,

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home