Sunday, March 9, 2008

As the news channels were calling it "The Weekend Wollop"

Those of you who watch the news may have seen that Ohio was hit with a huge ass snowstorm this weekend. As luck would have it I live in Ohio. The roads in my county and several others were shut down and we were only allowed to be out if it was an emergency (I have no idea how they would know that or not but my friend C suggested that "they just look deep in your eyes and know" lol) So I was home bound all weekend and I'll tell you the story in pictures:

The snow-there was a bunch of it


The snow in relation to Maggie (keep in mind that she is huge-about 75 pounds- and when sitting comes up to about my mid thigh.)


A lot of freakin snow:


But it's all okay because we have this:


And these:



Labels: , ,

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home