Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Blahbity blahbity blah blah blah-the post in which I need to shut my face

The whole reason I started this blog was to chronicle the events of my life. I wanted to be able to catalog everything that happened so that I could look back and remember it. Now I realize I was doing it more because I use writing as my preferred form of therapy. That, you see, is a problem. I chose a public forum on which to write my most private thoughts and feelings. Also when I'm actually going through the situation that warrents the writing it is hard for me to do so because I either a)feel like I won't do the event justice and will somehow ruin it by writing about it or b) I clam up and am too upset/depressed/elated/overjoyed..(whatever, you get the picture) to write about it. So I end up feeling like this blog isn't a true representation of "me". It's just a huge pile of posts about why I couldn't post or vague suggestions as to what happened but never really writing about them.
So basically? FAIL
But as always I will try to do better and I will try to post more and write about whats going on even if I feel like I don't want to because if I don't do something then all I'll have is a million years worth of posts that say "whoops sorry I didn't post, the event is still too raw" followed by "the situation is over and it all worked out". Not exactly the in depth chronicling of life that I'd like to have here.

Labels: , ,

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home