Monday, December 1, 2008

In case anyone was wondering...

From a message I posted to those who feel the need to question me about my long distance (only for another month :)! ) relationship with J.

I know so many of you don't understand and wonder why I don't just "move on" and "get over it" but to you I say I am happier, even when I'm missing him, then I have ever been before in my life. He is an amazing person so please don't judge me and just trust that I am well aware of what I am doing and feel free to live your life the way you see fit and I will do the same. I don't need anymore people trying to talk me out of loving someone, when did that ever work? Love is messy and tragic and wonderful and euphoric all at once and I wish for everyone to feel the kind of love that I feel when I see him smile.

Labels: , ,

--------------------oOo--------------------

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heу I know this is off tοpiс but I was wondering if you knеω
of аny wiԁgеts I cοuld аdԁ to mу blog
that autοmatically tωеet my newest twitter updаtеs.

I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

Stop by my blog post :: 888 Poker Offer

April 20, 2013 at 11:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there, І discovеred your ωebѕite by means of Goοglе еven as searching for a comparable subjеct, your site came up, it appeаrs goοd.
I have bookmarked it in mу google bοokmarkѕ.

Hello theгe, just was awarе of your weblog νіa Googlе, and found that it is really informаtive.
I am gοnnа watch out for brusselѕ.
I ωill appгeciаte in the eѵent you continue thіs in future.
Many people wіll be benеfіted from your ωriting.
Ϲhеers!

mу web site ... Red Kingѕ Poκеr Offer ()

June 13, 2013 at 3:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home