Thursday, August 7, 2008

Hey at least it wasn't Yo Gabba Gabba

The air conditioning situation has yet to be resolved. I think it's gonna take a sexual favor to get maintenance here and I'm so hot and tired and sweaty that I actually find myself thinking "ehh why not? I'll just suck it up and take one for the team" (pun totally intended)

Also, on a scale of one to ten how pathetic would it be for a twenty-two year old with no children to get totally caught up in an episode of the Backyardigans to the point that when they have to leave for work in the middle they Tivo the ending?

Labels: , ,

--------------------oOo--------------------

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I vote that you go the sexual favor route. Seriously, no air? That just ain't right.

And, while I don't care to watch the Backyardigans show, I do enjoy their songs. They are so catchy! And fun!

Also? I watched Barney when I was 13. I was so ashamed of that. But, I loved Barney!

August 9, 2008 at 1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home